Mirror conspiracy theories
I think they deserve being side-by-side:
"Dulles' Plan", source(archive copy) of English translation, check wiki for how it appeared:
By sowing chaos in Russia, we'll imperceptibly replace their values with false ones, which we'll force them to believe in. How? We'll find our accomplices, helpers and allies in Russia herself. In a series of episodes a tragedy, grandiose in scale, will be played out: the demise of the the last unbroken nation on Earth, the final, irrevocable extinguishment of her national self-consciousness. From art and literature, for example, we'll gradually exterminate the social element. We'll retrain artists, discourage in them the desire to depict the world and examine those processes taking place in the masses of the people. Literature, the theater and the cinema will all proclaim the basest of human feelings. We'll use all our means to support and promote those so-called creators who will hammer into the people's consciousness the cult of sex, violence, sadism and betrayal, in a word, immorality.
We'll create chaos and confusion in the workings of the government. We'll actively but unnoticeably encourage bureaucratic stupidity and bribe-taking. Bureaucratic red-tape will be elevated to a virtue. Honesty and orderliness will be ridiculed as being of no use to anyone, an anachronism. Rudeness and insolence, lies and deceit, drunkenness and drug-addiction, animal fear of everyone and everything, indecency, betrayal, nationalism and strife between ethnic groups, and above all hatred for the Russian ethnos: we'll cultivate all of that, quietly and skillfully. ... And only the few, the very few, will guess or understand what's happening. But we'll put such people in a helpless situation, turn them into objects of ridicule. We'll find a way to slander them and declare them the dregs of society.
"Communist Rules for Revolution", source(archived copy) with explanation where it got from:
In May 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, the allied forces discovered a copy of these ‘Rules.’ They were first printed in the United States in the ‘Bartlesville (Oklahoma) Examiner-Enterprise’ the same year, 1919.
Almost 20 years later, in 1946, the attorney general of Florida obtained them from a known member of the Communist Party, who acknowledged that the ‘Rules’ were then still a part of the Communist program for the United States.
- Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.
- Get control of all means of publicity.
- Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.
- Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
- Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
- By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
- By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
- Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.
Now, stop and think — how many of these rules are being carried out in this nation today? I don’t see how any thinking person can truthfully say that the Communists do not have any part in the chaos that is upsetting our nation. Or is it just one big coincidence? I doubt it.
Looking for similarities is left as exercise to the reader.
This article in Russian: "План Даллеса" и "Коммунистические правила революции"